Ole Miss Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Ole Miss Rebels (6-0) are distant contenders to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as sportsbooks have listed them at +8000 on the moneyline, the 30th-ranked odds of all college basketball teams.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
On Saturday, December 2 at 2:00 PM ET, the Rebels match up with the Memphis Tigers in a home game. There are currently no odds set for this contest.
Ole Miss NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||30th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ole Miss Team Stats
- Ole Miss has a +46 scoring differential, topping opponents by 7.7 points per game. It is putting up 72.2 points per game to rank 230th in college basketball and is giving up 64.5 per outing to rank 61st in college basketball.
- The Rebels are 5-0 at home and 1-0 on the road this year.
- In one-possession games, the Rebels are 3-0. They also have won every game decided by six points or fewer (3-0).
- Ole Miss has taken care of business when suiting up as the favorites this season, putting up a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 5-0 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Ole Miss and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Ole Miss Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Against Quadrant 3 teams, Ole Miss is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 13th-most wins.
- Ole Miss has tied for the 12th-most Quadrant 4 victories in the nation (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Ole Miss Players
- Allen Flanigan leads the Rebels in points and rebounds. He puts up 19.3 points per game while also adding 7.7 rebounds.
- Ole Miss' assists leader is Jaylen Murray, who dishes out 3.8 per game.
- The Rebels are led by Murray from beyond the arc. He makes 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Ole Miss' steals leader is Matthew Murrell, who averages 1.7 per game. Jamarion Sharp leads the team averaging 2.7 blocks an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.