Mississippi State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Mississippi State Bulldogs (6-2) are outside shots to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as oddsmakers have listed them at +8000 on the moneyline, the 40th-ranked odds of all college basketball squads.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 11:30 AM ET on Saturday, December 9, the Bulldogs square off against the Tulane Green Wave. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Mississippi State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||40th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mississippi State Team Stats
- Mississippi State's +91 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 11.3 points per game) is a result of scoring 71.6 points per game (251st in college basketball) while giving up 60.3 per contest (ninth in college basketball).
- The Bulldogs have a 3-1 record at home and a 0-1 record on the road while going 3-0 in neutral-site games.
- In one-possession games, the Bulldogs are 0-1. They also are winless in games decided by two possessions or less (0-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Mississippi State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mississippi State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-1
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, Mississippi State is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the fifth-most wins.
- Mississippi State has tied for the 29th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (one).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Mississippi State Players
- Josh Hubbard leads the Bulldogs in scoring, putting up 16.0 points per game.
- Dashawn Davis leads Mississippi State with 2.9 assists a game and Jimmy Bell Jr. paces the squad with 10.4 rebounds per matchup.
- The Bulldogs are led by Hubbard from long distance. He connects on 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Mississippi State's blocks leader is Bell, who records 1.1 per game. Cameron Matthews leads the team by averaging 2.4 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.