Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The New Orleans Saints have +8000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of November 29.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +150
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Saints in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Saints considerably higher (14th-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (20th).
- The Saints' Super Bowl odds have decreased from +4000 at the start of the season to +8000, the 16th-smallest change among all teams.
- The implied probability of the Saints winning the Super Bowl, based on their +8000 moneyline odds, is 1.2%.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has two wins against the spread this year.
- There have been three Saints games (out of 11) that hit the over this season.
- The Saints have won four of the 10 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (40%).
- New Orleans won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Saints are totaling 347.1 yards per game on offense this season (12th in NFL), and they are surrendering 320.3 yards per game (12th) on defense.
- The Saints rank 18th in scoring offense (20.8 points per game) and eighth in scoring defense (20.2 points allowed per game) this year.
Saints Impact Players
- Derek Carr has 10 touchdown passes and five picks in 11 games, completing 65.6% for 2,535 yards (230.5 per game).
- On the ground, Alvin Kamara has scored two TDs and accumulated 457 yards (57.1 per game).
- Also, Kamara has 54 catches for 355 yards and one TD.
- Chris Olave has 63 receptions for 771 yards (70.1 per game) and three TDs in 11 games.
- Taysom Hill has thrown for 72 yards (6.5 per game), completing 83.3%, with one touchdown and zero interceptions in 11 games.
- On defense, Demario Davis has helped lead the way with 79 tackles, 6.0 TFL, four sacks, and three passes defended in 11 games.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+50000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+10000|
|4||October 1||Buccaneers||L 26-9||+25000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||W 34-0||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||L 20-13||+6600|
|7||October 19||Jaguars||L 31-24||+1600|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||W 38-27||+12500|
|9||November 5||Bears||W 24-17||+75000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||L 27-19||+10000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||L 24-15||+10000|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+25000|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.