Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The New Orleans Saints have +12500 odds to win the Super Bowl as of December 6.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +375
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Saints in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+12500), the Saints are 19th in the league. They are three spots below that, 22nd, according to computer rankings.
- The Saints have had the 12th-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, dropping from +4000 at the beginning of the season to +12500.
- The Saints have a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has posted two wins against the spread this year.
- There have been four Saints games (out of 12) that went over the total this season.
- The Saints have gone 4-6 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 40% of those games).
- New Orleans has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Saints rank 11th in total offense (348.3 yards per game) and 15th in total defense (322.5 yards allowed per game) this year.
- Offensively, the Saints rank 19th in the NFL with 21.4 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 16th in points allowed (322.5 points allowed per contest).
Saints Impact Players
- Derek Carr has thrown for 2,761 yards (230.1 per game), completing 66.2%, with 11 touchdowns and six interceptions in 12 games.
- Alvin Kamara has rushed for 508 yards (56.4 per game) and four scores in nine games.
- Kamara also has 60 catches for 413 yards and one score.
- Chris Olave has 68 catches for 890 yards (74.2 per game) and three TDs in 12 games.
- Taysom Hill has thrown for 72 yards (6.0 per game), completing 62.5%, with one touchdown and zero interceptions in 12 games.
- Demario Davis has been causing chaos on defense, totaling 83 tackles, 6.0 TFL, four sacks, and three passes defended for the Saints.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+100000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+8000|
|4||October 1||Buccaneers||L 26-9||+15000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||W 34-0||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||L 20-13||+5000|
|7||October 19||Jaguars||L 31-24||+2000|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||W 38-27||+10000|
|9||November 5||Bears||W 24-17||+100000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||L 27-19||+12500|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||L 24-15||+8000|
|13||December 3||Lions||L 33-28||+1600|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+15000|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.