Mississippi State vs. Ole Miss: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 23
The No. 12 Ole Miss Rebels (9-2) and Mississippi State Bulldogs (5-6) clash in the 2023 edition of the Egg Bowl on Thursday, November 23. The Rebels are heavy favorites, by 10 points. The over/under is 53.5 in the contest.
In this article, you will see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Ole Miss vs. Mississippi State matchup.
Mississippi State vs. Ole Miss Game Info
- Date: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Starkville, Mississippi
- Venue: Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mississippi State vs. Ole Miss Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Ole Miss Moneyline||Mississippi State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Ole Miss (-10)||53.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Ole Miss (-9.5)||53.5||-350||+275||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- Florida State vs Florida
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Navy vs SMU
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- Cal vs UCLA
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Washington State vs Washington
- Houston vs UCF
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- Memphis vs Temple
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Iowa vs Nebraska
Mississippi State vs. Ole Miss Betting Trends
- Mississippi State is 3-8-0 ATS this year.
- The Bulldogs have not covered the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Ole Miss has compiled a 5-4-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Rebels have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 10-point favorites this season.
Mississippi State 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the SEC||+100000||Bet $100 to win $100000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.