Predators vs. Avalanche: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Colorado Avalanche (11-5) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they take on the Nashville Predators (6-10) on the road on Monday, November 20 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Predators vs. Avalanche Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee
|Avalanche (-155)||Predators (+125)||6.5||Avalanche (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Predators Betting Insights
- This season the Predators have won three of the 10 games in which they've been an underdog.
- Nashville is 2-3 this season when entering a game as an underdog by +125 or more on the moneyline.
- The Predators have a 44.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Nashville has played six games this season with more than 6.5 goals.
Predators vs Avalanche Additional Info
|Avalanche vs Predators Odds/Over/Under|
|Avalanche vs Predators Prediction|
|Avalanche vs Predators Player Props|
|How to Watch Avalanche vs Predators|
Predators vs. Avalanche Rankings
|Avalanche Total (Rank)||Predators Total (Rank)|
|61 (6th)||Goals||48 (25th)|
|49 (11th)||Goals Allowed||54 (16th)|
|12 (17th)||Power Play Goals||14 (10th)|
|9 (10th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||15 (24th)|
Predators Advanced Stats
- Over its last 10 contests, Nashville went 3-7-0 versus the spread and 3-7-0 straight up.
- In its past 10 games, Nashville has gone over the total five times.
- The Predators and their opponents have combined to post an average of 6.1 goals in their past 10 games, 0.4 less than the 6.5 total goals set for this matchup.
- Over the past 10 games, the Predators and their opponents averaged 0.2 more goals than their season game score average of 8.2 goals.
- The Predators have scored 48 goals this season (3.0 per game) to rank 25th in the league.
- The Predators have allowed 54 total goals (3.4 per game) to rank 16th.
- Their -6 goal differential ranks 22nd in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.