Mississippi Valley State vs. Santa Clara: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-4) will hope to break a four-game road skid when visiting the Santa Clara Broncos (4-0) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Leavey Center, airing at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Santa Clara vs. Mississippi Valley State matchup.
Mississippi Valley State vs. Santa Clara Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Leavey Center in Santa Clara, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Mississippi Valley State vs. Santa Clara Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Santa Clara Moneyline||Mississippi Valley State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Santa Clara (-26.5)||145.5||-5000||+1400||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Santa Clara (-26.5)||145.5||-8000||+1800||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mississippi Valley State vs. Santa Clara Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Mississippi Valley State went 17-11-0 ATS last year.
- The Delta Devils were an underdog by 26.5 points or more three times last year, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- Santa Clara won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- A total of 14 Broncos games last season hit the over.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.