Chiefs vs. Eagles Injury Report — Week 11
Review the injury report for the Kansas City Chiefs (7-2), which currently has four players listed, as the Chiefs ready for their matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on Monday, November 20 at 8:15 PM .
Watch the NFL in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The Chiefs head into the matchup after winning 21-14 over the Miami Dolphins in their last game on November 5.
Their last time out, the Eagles deefated the Dallas Cowboys 28-23.
Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report Today
|Richie James Jr.||WR||Knee||Questionable|
|Tommy Townsend||P||Wrist||Full Participation In Practice|
|Drue Tranquill||LB||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|Justin Reid||S||Calf||Full Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Philadelphia Eagles Injury Report Today
|Bradley Roby||CB||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|Grant Calcaterra||TE||Concussion||Full Participation In Practice|
|Cameron Jurgens||OL||Foot||Full Participation In Practice|
Chiefs vs. Eagles Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- TV Info: ABC/ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Tickets: Buy Tickets for This Game at Ticketmaster!
Rep the Chiefs or the Eagles with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Chiefs Season Insights
- The Chiefs rank eighth in total offense this year (368.7 yards per game), but they've been playing really well on defense, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 288.2 yards allowed per game.
- The Chiefs rank 11th in points scored this year (23.1 points per game), but they've been thriving on the defensive side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 15.9 points allowed per game.
- The Chiefs have been shining on both sides of the ball in the passing game, ranking fourth-best in passing offense (264.9 passing yards per game) and fourth-best in passing defense (176.0 passing yards allowed per game).
- Kansas City is totaling 103.8 rushing yards per game offensively this year (19th in NFL), and is allowing 112.2 rushing yards per game (17th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Chiefs have forced 13 total turnovers (20th in NFL) this season and have turned it over 17 times (24th in NFL) for a turnover margin of -4, 22nd-ranked in the league.
Eagles Season Insights
- The Eagles' offense has been excelling, compiling 376.8 total yards per contest (fifth-best) this season. Defensively, they rank 14th by giving up 323.3 total yards per game.
- The Eagles' defense ranks 17th in the NFL with 21.7 points allowed per contest, but they've been carried by their offense, which ranks third-best by generating 28.0 points per game.
- The Eagles' defense has been bottom-five in pass defense this season, surrendering 257.0 passing yards per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL. Offensively, they rank 10th with 247.1 passing yards per contest.
- Philadelphia's run defense has been leading the charge for the team, as it ranks best in the NFL with 66.3 rushing yards conceded per game. In terms of offense, it is posting 129.7 rushing yards per game, which ranks eighth.
- The Eagles own a -2 turnover margin this season, which ranks 16th in the NFL.
Chiefs vs. Eagles Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Chiefs (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Chiefs (-145), Eagles (+120)
- Total: 46 points
Sign up to live bet on the Chiefs-Eagles matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.