Stanford vs. Duke Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest that pits the Stanford Cardinal (3-0) against the Duke Blue Devils (3-1) at Maples Pavilion should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 81-52 in favor of Stanford, who is big favorites by our model. Game time is at 3:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Cardinal came out on top in their most recent matchup 86-32 against Cal Poly on Thursday.
Last time out, the Cardinal won on Thursday 86-32 over Cal Poly. The Blue Devils' last outing was a 69-62 loss to Davidson on Thursday. In the victory, Elena Bosgana led the Cardinal with 15 points. Oluchi Okananwa recorded 15 points, nine rebounds and zero assists for the Blue Devils.
Stanford vs. Duke Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Maples Pavilion in Stanford, California
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Stanford vs. Duke Score Prediction
- Prediction: Stanford 81, Duke 52
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Stanford Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cardinal had a +627 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 17.9 points per game. They put up 76.1 points per game, 26th in college basketball, and gave up 58.2 per outing to rank 37th in college basketball.
- In conference games, Stanford scored fewer points per game (71.8) than its season average (76.1).
- The Cardinal put up 75.9 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 75.0 points per game away from home, a difference of 0.9 points per contest.
- Stanford ceded 58.1 points per game when playing at home. Away from home, it allowed 56.7.
Duke Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Blue Devils outscored opponents by 12.6 points per game last season with a +415 scoring differential overall. They put up 63.6 points per game (207th in college basketball) and allowed 51.0 per outing (second in college basketball).
- Duke scored fewer points in conference play (60.2 per game) than overall (63.6).
- At home, the Blue Devils scored 68.1 points per game last season. Away, they scored 63.5.
- At home, Duke conceded 50.9 points per game last season, 0.7 more than it allowed away (50.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.