How to Watch the Ole Miss vs. UL Monroe Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 13 Ole Miss Rebels (8-2) and the UL Monroe Warhawks (2-8) play at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium on Saturday, November 18, 2023.
Ole Miss ranks 85th in total defense this year (390.2 yards allowed per game), but has been playing really well on offense, ranking 12th-best in the FBS with 466.2 total yards per game. This season has been ugly for UL Monroe on both sides of the ball, as it is putting up only 18.4 points per game (10th-worst) and allowing 33.2 points per game (16th-worst).
Below in this article, we'll provide you all the info you need to know about how to view this game on SEC Network.
Ole Miss vs. UL Monroe Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Oxford, Mississippi
- Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- SMU vs Memphis
- Colorado vs Washington State
- UCLA vs USC
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Illinois vs Iowa
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
Ole Miss vs. UL Monroe Key Statistics
|Ole Miss||UL Monroe|
|466.2 (16th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||335.7 (106th)|
|390.2 (78th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||439.2 (123rd)|
|181 (38th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||141 (89th)|
|285.2 (21st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||194.7 (102nd)|
|7 (6th)||Turnovers (Rank)||15 (78th)|
|15 (51st)||Takeaways (Rank)||18 (17th)|
Ole Miss Stats Leaders
- Jaxson Dart has thrown for 2,579 yards (257.9 ypg) to lead Ole Miss, completing 64.9% of his passes and recording 16 touchdown passes compared to five interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 354 rushing yards on 96 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Quinshon Judkins has carried the ball 191 times for a team-high 868 yards on the ground and has found the end zone 14 times as a runner.
- Ulysses Bentley IV has been handed the ball 73 times this year and racked up 411 yards (41.1 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Tre Harris' team-leading 761 yards as a receiver have come on 40 receptions (out of 66 targets) with seven touchdowns.
- Jordan Watkins has put up a 661-yard season so far with three touchdowns, reeling in 46 passes on 65 targets.
- Dayton Wade has been the target of 61 passes and racked up 43 grabs for 647 yards, an average of 64.7 yards per contest. He's found the end zone three times through the air this season.
UL Monroe Stats Leaders
- Jiya Wright has racked up 1,125 yards (112.5 yards per game) while completing 53.4% of his passes and collecting 10 touchdown passes with six interceptions this season. He's also run for 229 yards with one touchdown.
- Hunter Smith is his team's leading rusher with 73 carries for 423 yards, or 42.3 per game. He's found paydirt three times on the ground, as well.
- Isaiah Woullard has collected 418 yards (on 90 carries) with one touchdown.
- Tyrone Howell's 516 receiving yards (51.6 yards per game) are a team high. He has 44 receptions on 72 targets with seven touchdowns.
- Dariyan Wiley has racked up 397 receiving yards (39.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 23 receptions.
- Devaughn Mortimer's 15 catches (on 25 targets) have netted him 291 yards (29.1 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed Ole Miss or UL Monroe gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.