Ole Miss vs. Temple Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game at The Pavilion at Ole Miss has the Ole Miss Rebels (1-1) taking on the Temple Owls (2-1) at 7:30 PM ET on November 15. Our computer prediction projects a 73-64 win for Ole Miss, who are favored by our model.
The Rebels are coming off of an 80-70 loss to Oklahoma in their last game on Thursday.
Ole Miss vs. Temple Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: The Pavilion at Ole Miss in Oxford, Mississippi
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Ole Miss vs. Temple Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ole Miss 73, Temple 64
Other SEC Predictions
- Georgia vs Mercer
- South Florida vs Alabama
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Texas A&M vs Purdue
- Western Kentucky vs Vanderbilt
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Ole Miss Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Rebels had a +405 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 11.9 points per game. They put up 68.6 points per game, 111th in college basketball, and allowed 56.7 per contest to rank 23rd in college basketball.
- Ole Miss averaged 66.5 points per game last year in conference games, which was 2.1 fewer points per game than its season average (68.6).
- The Rebels averaged 74.6 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 12.1 more points than they averaged away from home (62.5).
- Ole Miss surrendered 53.3 points per game in home games last year, compared to 58.2 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.