Mississippi State vs. New Orleans Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game at Humphrey Coliseum has the Mississippi State Bulldogs (3-0) taking on the New Orleans Privateers (0-2) at 12:00 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 79-53 win as our model heavily favors Mississippi State.
In their most recent outing on Sunday, the Bulldogs secured an 84-45 win against Jacksonville State.
Mississippi State vs. New Orleans Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Humphrey Coliseum in Starkville, Mississippi
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Mississippi State vs. New Orleans Score Prediction
- Prediction: Mississippi State 79, New Orleans 53
Other SEC Predictions
- South Florida vs Alabama
- Temple vs Ole Miss
- Western Kentucky vs Vanderbilt
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Georgia vs Mercer
- Texas A&M vs Purdue
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Mississippi State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs outscored opponents by 12.1 points per game last season (posting 71.1 points per game, 66th in college basketball, and conceding 59.0 per contest, 50th in college basketball) and had a +397 scoring differential.
- With 65.6 points per game in SEC contests, Mississippi State posted 5.5 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (71.1 PPG).
- The Bulldogs averaged 76.1 points per game at home last season. When playing on the road, they averaged 60.2 points per contest.
- Mississippi State ceded 56.8 points per game last season at home, which was 6.1 fewer points than it allowed away from home (62.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.