How to Watch the Celtics vs. 76ers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 15
The Boston Celtics (8-2) visit the Philadelphia 76ers (8-2) in a battle of the top-ranked teams in the Eastern Conference at Wells Fargo Center on November 15, 2023 on ESPN and NBCS-BOS.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the 76ers and Celtics, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Celtics vs. 76ers Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Celtics vs 76ers Additional Info
|Celtics vs 76ers Injury Report|
|Celtics vs 76ers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs 76ers Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs 76ers Prediction|
|Celtics vs 76ers Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs 76ers Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Celtics Stats Insights
- The Celtics make 47.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.0 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- Boston is 7-0 when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- The 76ers are the seventh-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Celtics sit at first.
- The 119.6 points per game the Celtics record are 7.9 more points than the 76ers allow (111.7).
- Boston is 7-0 when scoring more than 111.7 points.
76ers Stats Insights
- The 76ers are shooting 48.7% from the field, 5.4% higher than the 43.3% the Celtics' opponents have shot this season.
- Philadelphia has put together a 7-2 straight-up record in games it shoots over 43.3% from the field.
- The Celtics are the 15th best rebounding team in the league, the 76ers rank 13th.
- The 76ers average 15.3 more points per game (121.2) than the Celtics give up (105.9).
- Philadelphia has put together an 8-2 record in games it scores more than 105.9 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Celtics Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively the Celtics have performed better in home games this season, putting up 125.2 points per game, compared to 114.0 per game in away games.
- Boston is giving up 102.8 points per game this season in home games, which is 6.2 fewer points than it is allowing in away games (109.0).
- When it comes to three-pointers, the Celtics have fared better when playing at home this year, making 17.8 three-pointers per game with a 41.8% three-point percentage, compared to 14.4 threes per game and a 32.3% three-point percentage in road games.
76ers Home & Away Comparison
- The 76ers scored fewer points at home (114.2 per game) than on the road (116.2) last season.
- At home, the 76ers gave up 109.5 points per game, 2.8 fewer points than they allowed on the road (112.3).
- Beyond the arc, the 76ers sunk fewer trifectas on the road (12.3 per game) than at home (12.9) last season, and put up a lower percentage on the road (38.5%) than at home (38.9%) as well.
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||Out||Rib|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.