Alcorn State vs. Nebraska Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest features the Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-0) and the Alcorn State Braves (0-1) facing off at Pinnacle Bank Arena in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 79-44 win for heavily favored Nebraska according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Braves are coming off of a 77-42 loss to Mississippi State in their last game on Monday.
Alcorn State vs. Nebraska Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Nebraska
Alcorn State vs. Nebraska Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nebraska 79, Alcorn State 44
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Alcorn State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Braves averaged 64.1 points per game last season (200th in college basketball) while allowing 66.4 per outing (235th in college basketball). They had a -67 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 2.3 points per game.
- Alcorn State scored more in conference action (66.1 points per game) than overall (64.1).
- In 2022-23, the Braves averaged 11.9 more points per game at home (70.7) than away (58.8).
- At home, Alcorn State allowed 62.2 points per game, 7.7 fewer points than it allowed away (69.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.