Iowa vs. Michigan State Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 30
In the matchup between the Iowa Hawkeyes and Michigan State Spartans on Saturday, September 30 at 7:30 PM, our computer model expects the Hawkeyes to come away with the victory. Seeking projections on the final score, spread, and point total, too? Find a full game projection below.
Iowa vs. Michigan State Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Michigan State (+10)||Over (36.5)||Iowa 21, Michigan State 19|
Watch this game on Fubo
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Week 5 Predictions
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- USC vs Colorado
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Utah vs Oregon State
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- UAB vs Tulane
- Louisville vs NC State
- Kansas vs Texas
- Georgia vs Auburn
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Baylor vs UCF
Iowa Betting Info (2023)
Looking to bet on Iowa vs. Michigan State? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Hawkeyes a 78.9% chance to win.
- The Hawkeyes have posted two wins against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as 10-point favorites or more, Iowa has an ATS record of 1-1.
- One Hawkeyes game (out of four) has hit the over this year.
- The average total for Iowa games this season has been 40, 3.5 points higher than the total for this game.
Michigan State Betting Info (2023)
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 25.6% chance of a victory for the Spartans.
- The Spartans have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this season.
- Michigan State is winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- One of the Spartans' four games with a set total has hit the over (25%).
- The average over/under in Michigan State games this year is 12.5 more points than the point total of 36.5 for this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hawkeyes vs. Spartans 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.