Fresno State vs. Nevada Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 30
According to our computer projections, the Fresno State Bulldogs will beat the Nevada Wolf Pack when the two teams play at Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field on Saturday, September 30, which starts at 10:30 PM. For our predictions on the spead, point total, and final score, check out the rest of the article below.
Fresno State vs. Nevada Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Nevada (+25.5)||Over (50.5)||Fresno State 41, Nevada 19|
Watch this game on Fubo
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Week 5 Predictions
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- USC vs Colorado
- Kansas vs Texas
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Georgia vs Auburn
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Louisville vs NC State
- Baylor vs UCF
- Boise State vs Memphis
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- UAB vs Tulane
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Utah vs Oregon State
Fresno State Betting Info (2023)
Looking to bet on Fresno State vs. Nevada? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
- The Bulldogs have an implied moneyline win probability of 96.8% in this game.
- The Bulldogs have three wins in three games against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 25.5-point favorites or more, Fresno State has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Two Bulldogs games (out of three) have hit the over this season.
- The over/under in this game is 50.5 points, three higher than the average total in Fresno State games this season.
Nevada Betting Info (2023)
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 7.7% chance of a victory for the Wolf Pack.
- The Wolf Pack is 2-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Nevada is 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 25.5 points or more this season.
- Out of Wolf Pack three games with a set total, one has hit the over (33.3%).
- The average point total for Nevada this season is 10 points higher than this game's over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bulldogs vs. Wolf Pack 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.