Best Bets & Odds for the Fresno State vs. Nevada Game – Saturday, September 30
MWC rivals will clash when the No. 25 Fresno State Bulldogs (4-0) face the Nevada Wolf Pack (0-4). Below, we outline the odds and best bets for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Fresno State vs. Nevada? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When and Where is Fresno State vs. Nevada?
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fresno, California
- Venue: Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Fresno State 41, Nevada 19
- Fresno State has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Bulldogs have played as a moneyline favorite of -3000 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- Nevada has been listed as the underdog three times this season and has failed to win any of those games.
- The Wolf Pack have not won as an underdog of +1200 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Bulldogs a 96.8% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Fresno State has covered the spread every time so far this season.
- The Bulldogs have been favored by 25.5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- Nevada has two wins versus the spread in three games this year.
- This season, the Wolf Pack have one against the spread win in two games as an underdog of 25.5 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Fresno State vs. Nevada matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (50.5)
- Fresno State and its opponents have combined for over Saturday's total of 50.5 points twice this season.
- Every game featuring Nevada this season has finished with more combined scoring than Saturday's over/under of 50.5.
- Fresno State averages 38.8 points per game against Nevada's 17, amounting to 5.3 points over the matchup's over/under of 50.5.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||47.5||47.5||47.5|
|Implied Total AVG||30||38||26|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||1-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
|Point Total AVG||60.5||58.5||61.5|
|Implied Total AVG||44.7||44||45|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-3||0-1||0-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.