Michael Harris II vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Atlanta Braves, including Michael Harris II (.262 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 66 points below season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Jameson Taillon and the Chicago Cubs at Truist Park, Wednesday at 7:20 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he racked up two hits (going 2-for-4 with a double) against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Michael Harris II Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Jameson Taillon
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Michael Harris II? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Michael Harris II At The Plate
- Harris II is hitting .290 with 30 doubles, three triples, 18 home runs and 25 walks.
- Among the qualified batters in MLB, his batting average ranks 11th, his on-base percentage ranks 68th, and he is 38th in the league in slugging.
- In 68.7% of his 134 games this season, Harris II has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 33 multi-hit games.
- He has hit a home run in 11.9% of his games in 2023 (16 of 134), and 3.4% of his trips to the dish.
- In 37 games this year (27.6%), Harris II has picked up an RBI, and in 13 of those games (9.7%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 39.6% of his games this year (53 of 134), with two or more runs 16 times (11.9%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Michael Harris II Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Cubs pitching staff ranks 18th in the league.
- The Cubs' 4.15 team ERA ranks 15th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Cubs pitchers combine to surrender 173 home runs (1.1 per game), the sixth-fewest in baseball.
- Taillon (8-10 with a 5.24 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 144 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Cubs, his 29th of the season.
- The righty's most recent appearance came on Friday against the Colorado Rockies, when he threw six scoreless innings while allowing four hits.
- In 28 games this season, the 31-year-old has an ERA of 5.24, with 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .266 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.