Braves vs. Cubs: Odds, spread, over/under - September 27
When the Atlanta Braves (101-56) match up with the Chicago Cubs (82-75) at Truist Park on Wednesday, September 27 at 7:20 PM ET, Austin Riley will be seeking his 100th RBI of the season (he currently has 98).
The Cubs are +135 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favored Braves (-160). The over/under is 9.5 runs for the game.
Braves vs. Cubs Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSO
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Darius Vines - ATL (1-0, 4.40 ERA) vs Jameson Taillon - CHC (8-10, 5.24 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Cubs Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Cubs Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Have the urge to bet on the Braves' game against the Cubs but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to assist you. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Braves (-160) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Braves to take down the Cubs with those odds, and the Braves emerge with the victory, you'd get back $16.25.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Matt Olson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Braves vs. Cubs Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Braves have won 93 out of the 142 games, or 65.5%, in which they've been favored.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -160 or shorter, the Braves have a 66-24 record (winning 73.3% of their games).
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for Atlanta.
- The Braves went 5-4 across the nine games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the total eight times.
- The Cubs have been underdogs in 61 games this season and have come away with the win 27 times (44.3%) in those contests.
- The Cubs have a mark of 7-8 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +135 or worse on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Cubs have been underdogs just once and lost that contest.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Braves vs. Cubs Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Sean Murphy||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+170)|
|Austin Riley||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+145)|
|Matt Olson||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+270)||0.5 (+135)|
|Ozzie Albies||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+145)|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||1.5 (+130)||1.5 (-139)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+160)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+275||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.