Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 22 the New Orleans Saints' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +2800.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +120
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans compiled a 6-10-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, six Saints games hit the over.
- New Orleans sported the 19th-ranked offense last season (333.8 yards per game), and it was even more effective defensively, ranking fifth-best with just 314.8 yards allowed per game.
- The Saints had a 4-5 record at home and were 3-5 away last year.
- New Orleans picked up four wins as the favorite in six games last season, and won twice (in 10 opportunities) as an underdog.
- The Saints were 5-7 in the NFC, including 2-4 in the NFC South.
Saints Impact Players
- Derek Carr threw for 3,522 yards (234.8 per game), completing 60.8% of his passes, with 24 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 15 games for the Raiders last year.
- On the ground for the Lions last season, Jamaal Williams scored 17 touchdowns and picked up 1,066 yards (62.7 per game).
- Taysom Hill threw for 240 yards (15.0 per game), completing 68.4% of his throws, with two touchdowns and zero interceptions in 16 games a season ago.
- In the passing game, Chris Olave scored four TDs, catching 72 balls for 1,042 yards (69.5 per game).
- Demario Davis had one interception to go with 109 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 6.5 sacks, and six passes defended last year.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+6600|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+25000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||-||+10000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||-||+75000|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||-||+4000|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+8000|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
Odds are current as of September 22 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.