Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 2023 WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 Odds
The WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 is nearing its close in Tokyo, Japan, as Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova readies for a semifinal versus Veronika Kudermetova. Pavlyuchenkova's odds are the fourth-best among the field at +450 to win this tournament at Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Pavlyuchenkova at the 2023 WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Next Round: Semifinals
- Tournament Dates: September 23 - October 1
- Venue: Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Pavlyuchenkova's Next Match
On Friday, September 29 at 11:00 PM ET, Pavlyuchenkova will face Kudermetova in the semifinals, after getting past Ekaterina Alexandrova 6-2, 7-5 in the previous round.
Pavlyuchenkova is currently listed at +100 to win her next matchup versus Kudermetova. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Pavlyuchenkova? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Pavlyuchenkova defeated No. 21-ranked Alexandrova 6-2, 7-5 on Thursday to reach the .
- Through 10 tournaments over the past 12 months, Pavlyuchenkova is 10-10 and has not won a title.
- In six hard-court tournaments over the past year, Pavlyuchenkova is 2-6 in matches.
- Pavlyuchenkova has played 21.6 games per match in her 20 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- Pavlyuchenkova, in eight matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, has played 21.1 games per match and won 43.2% of them.
- Over the past 12 months, Pavlyuchenkova has been victorious in 37.4% of her return games and 62.6% of her service games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past 12 months, Pavlyuchenkova has won 56.7% of her games on serve and 24.2% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.