Braves vs. Phillies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 18
Monday's contest features the Atlanta Braves (96-53) and the Philadelphia Phillies (81-68) matching up at Truist Park in what should be a close matchup, with a projected 6-5 victory for the Braves according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET on September 18.
The probable pitchers are Kyle Wright (0-2) for the Braves and Zack Wheeler (11-6) for the Phillies.
Braves vs. Phillies Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Phillies Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Braves 6, Phillies 5.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Phillies
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Braves have a record of 5-5.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Atlanta and its opponents have failed to hit the over twice.
- The Braves covered the spread in its most recent opportunity.
- The Braves have won 88, or 65.2%, of the 135 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Atlanta is 91-50 this season when entering a game favored by -110 or more on the moneyline.
- The Braves have a 52.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Atlanta leads MLB with 865 runs scored this season.
- The Braves have a 4.10 team ERA that ranks 13th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 12||@ Phillies||W 7-6||Max Fried vs Zack Wheeler|
|September 13||@ Phillies||W 4-1||Spencer Strider vs Cristopher Sanchez|
|September 15||@ Marlins||L 9-6||Bryce Elder vs Johnny Cueto|
|September 16||@ Marlins||L 11-5||Jared Shuster vs Bryan Hoeing|
|September 17||@ Marlins||L 16-2||Charlie Morton vs Jesús Luzardo|
|September 18||Phillies||-||Kyle Wright vs Zack Wheeler|
|September 19||Phillies||-||Spencer Strider vs Cristopher Sanchez|
|September 20||Phillies||-||Bryce Elder vs Aaron Nola|
|September 21||@ Nationals||-||Bryce Elder vs Jake Irvin|
|September 22||@ Nationals||-||Charlie Morton vs Trevor Williams|
|September 23||@ Nationals||-||Kyle Wright vs Patrick Corbin|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.