Southern Miss vs. Tulane: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Southern Miss Golden Eagles (1-1) will attempt to defy oddsmakers when they hit the field against the Tulane Green Wave (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 as a 7.5-point underdog. The over/under is 47.5.
Tulane ranks 71st in total offense (389 yards per game) and 48th in total defense (314 yards allowed per game) this year. Southern Miss has been sputtering on defense, ranking 12th-worst with 40 points surrendered per game. It has been better offensively, compiling 26.5 points per contest (85th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Southern Miss vs. Tulane Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- Venue: M.M. Roberts Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Southern Miss vs. Tulane? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Sun Belt Betting Trends
- East Carolina vs Appalachian State
- James Madison vs Troy
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- South Alabama vs Oklahoma State
- Georgia State vs Charlotte
- UL Monroe vs Texas A&M
- Louisiana vs UAB
- James Madison vs Troy
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
Southern Miss Betting Records & Stats
Southern Miss Stats Leaders
- Last year Frank Gore Jr. rushed for 1,382 yards (106.3 yards per carry) and nine rushing touchdowns.
- In the receiving game, Gore contributed 221 yards and zero touchdowns on 20 receptions.
- In 13 games, Jason Brownlee was targeted 115 times, leading to 55 catches, 891 yards and eight touchdowns.
- Last year Jakarius Caston caught 31 balls on 45 targets for 446 yards and five touchdowns.
- Zach Wilcke accumulated 1,163 passing yards, nine touchdowns, nine interceptions and a 57.4% completion percentage in 13 games last year.
- Last year Daylen Gill compiled 72 tackles, four TFL, and 4.5 sacks in 13 games.
- Jay Stanley accumulated 1.5 sacks to go along with two TFL, 47 tackles, and five interceptions in 13 games.
- Santrell Latham helped on defense with 68 tackles, four TFL, and four sacks in 13 games.
- The contributions of Malik Shorts, who was on the field for 13 games, included one TFL, 71 tackles, and three interceptions.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.