How to Watch the Penn State vs. Illinois Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 7 Penn State Nittany Lions (2-0) hit the road for a Big Ten battle against the Illinois Fighting Illini (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL).
Penn State has been a handful for opposing teams, ranking top-25 in both total offense (15th-best with 509.5 yards per game) and total defense (10th-best with 224 yards allowed per game) this year. With 26.5 points per game on offense, Illinois ranks 85th in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 104th, giving up 31 points per contest.
For more details on this matchup, including where and how to watch on FOX, keep reading.
Penn State vs. Illinois Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Champaign, IL)
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Army vs UTSA
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- LSU vs Mississippi State
Penn State vs. Illinois Key Statistics
|509.5 (29th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||357.5 (95th)|
|224 (8th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||477.5 (112th)|
|230.5 (15th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||151 (72nd)|
|279 (40th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||206.5 (92nd)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (69th)|
|2 (74th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (48th)|
Penn State Stats Leaders
- Drew Allar has thrown for 529 yards (264.5 ypg) to lead Penn State, completing 78.2% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 28 rushing yards on nine carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Kaytron Allen has 154 rushing yards on 29 carries with one touchdown.
- Nicholas Singleton has racked up 117 yards on 25 attempts, scoring four times.
- KeAndre Lambert-Smith's leads his squad with 197 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 10 receptions (out of 13 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Harrison Wallace III has put together a 98-yard season so far, hauling in 10 passes on 11 targets.
- Malik McClain has been the target of five passes and compiled five receptions for 65 yards, an average of 32.5 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
Illinois Stats Leaders
- Luke Altmyer has thrown for 413 yards on 37-of-54 passing with three touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 139 yards and two rushing touchdowns.
- Reggie Love III has run for 103 yards across 20 attempts.
- Isaiah Williams has hauled in 150 receiving yards on 11 catches to pace his team so far this season.
- Casey Washington has caught seven passes and compiled 68 receiving yards (34 per game).
- Pat Bryant has racked up 66 reciving yards (33 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Penn State or Illinois gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.