Braves vs. Marlins: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Atlanta Braves (96-51) will square off against the Miami Marlins (76-72) at LoanDepot park on Saturday, September 16 at 4:10 PM ET. Currently stuck at 98 RBI, Ronald Acuna Jr. will be looking to knock in his 100th run of the season.
The Marlins have been listed as +100 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the Braves (-120). The total for the matchup is set at 9 runs.
Braves vs. Marlins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Probable Pitchers: Jared Shuster - ATL (4-3, 5.26 ERA) vs Bryan Hoeing - MIA (2-2, 4.04 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Marlins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Marlins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Braves versus Marlins game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Braves (-120) in this matchup, means that you think the Braves will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.33 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Ronald Acuña Jr. hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Marlins|
|Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Marlins Prediction|
Braves vs. Marlins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have been favorites in 133 games this season and won 88 (66.2%) of those contests.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter, the Braves have an 87-44 record (winning 66.4% of their games).
- Atlanta has a 54.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Braves went 6-4 over the 10 games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Atlanta and its opponents combined to hit the over eight times.
- The Marlins have won in 35, or 44.9%, of the 78 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Marlins have a mark of 25-39 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Marlins have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Miami and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+260||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.