Braves vs. Marlins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 16
Saturday's contest at LoanDepot park has the Atlanta Braves (96-51) taking on the Miami Marlins (76-72) at 4:10 PM ET (on September 16). Our computer prediction projects a close 6-5 win for the Braves, so expect a competitive matchup.
The Braves will give the nod to Jared Shuster (4-3, 5.26 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 5 on the season, and the Marlins will turn to Bryan Hoeing (2-2, 4.04 ERA).
Braves vs. Marlins Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, September 16, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Marlins Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Braves 6, Marlins 5.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Marlins
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 6-4 in those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Atlanta and its opponents are 8-2-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Braves are 2-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- The Braves have won 88, or 66.2%, of the 133 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Atlanta has a record of 87-44, a 66.4% win rate, when favored by -120 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- No team has scored more than the 858 runs Atlanta has this season.
- The Braves have a 3.97 team ERA that ranks ninth among all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 11||@ Phillies||W 10-8||Charlie Morton vs Taijuan Walker|
|September 11||@ Phillies||L 7-5||Kyle Wright vs Michael Lorenzen|
|September 12||@ Phillies||W 7-6||Max Fried vs Zack Wheeler|
|September 13||@ Phillies||W 4-1||Spencer Strider vs Cristopher Sanchez|
|September 15||@ Marlins||L 9-6||Bryce Elder vs Johnny Cueto|
|September 16||@ Marlins||-||Jared Shuster vs Bryan Hoeing|
|September 17||@ Marlins||-||Charlie Morton vs Jesús Luzardo|
|September 18||Phillies||-||Kyle Wright vs Zack Wheeler|
|September 19||Phillies||-||Max Fried vs Cristopher Sanchez|
|September 20||Phillies||-||Spencer Strider vs Aaron Nola|
|September 21||@ Nationals||-||Bryce Elder vs Jake Irvin|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.