NFL Playoff Odds: Each Team’s Odds to Win Division, Make 2024 Playoffs
Currently, the 49ers have -1400 odds to make the playoffs in 2024, the shortest among all contenders in the league.
Before the start of the 2023 NFL campaign, be sure you've taken a look at the futures betting options across the league.
Know who's going to make the NFL Playoffs? Head to BetMGM and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Odds to Make Playoffs
|Odds to Make Playoffs|
Sign up now to bet on the NFL Playoff odds of any team all season long with with BetMGM!
Division Winning Odds
- AFC East: Bills (+140) Dolphins (+100) Patriots (+1400) Jets (+800)
- AFC North: Ravens (-110) Bengals (+450) Browns (+350) Steelers (+500)
- AFC South: Texans (+1400) Colts (+600) Jaguars (-120) Titans (+200)
- AFC West: Broncos (+1200) Chiefs (-250) Chargers (+450) Raiders (+750)
- NFC East: Cowboys (+105) Giants (+2500) Eagles (+105) Commanders (+1200)
- NFC North: Bears (+1600) Bears (+400) Lions (+110) Lions (+150) Packers (+185) Packers (+300) Vikings (+375) Vikings (+300)
- NFC South: Falcons (+150) Panthers (+2000) Saints (+120) Buccaneers (+425)
- NFC West: Cardinals (+8000) Rams (+1000) 49ers (-450) Seahawks (+600)
Watch the NFL this season on Fubo!
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.