Ronald Acuña Jr. Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Mets - June 6
Ronald Acuna Jr. -- with an on-base percentage of .348 in his past 10 games, 59 points lower than his season-long percentage -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves against the New York Mets, with Carlos Carrasco on the mound, on June 6 at 7:20 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he strung together three hits (going 3-for-5) against the Diamondbacks.
Ronald Acuña Jr. Game Info & Props vs. the Mets
- Game Day: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mets Starter: Carlos Carrasco
- TV Channel: TBS
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +140)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +290)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +125)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -189)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ronald Acuña Jr.? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Ronald Acuña Jr. At The Plate
- Acuna leads Atlanta in OBP (.407), slugging percentage (.564) and total hits (78) this season.
- Among qualified hitters in baseball, he ranks third in batting average, fifth in on-base percentage, and fifth in slugging.
- Acuna will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He's batting .364 with one homer during his last games.
- Acuna has gotten a hit in 45 of 59 games this year (76.3%), with multiple hits on 24 occasions (40.7%).
- He has hit a home run in 20.3% of his games in 2023 (12 of 59), and 4.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Acuna has picked up an RBI in 22 games this year (37.3%), with two or more RBI in six of those contests (10.2%).
- In 57.6% of his games this season, he has scored at least once. And he's had 15 games with multiple runs (25.4%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ronald Acuña Jr. Home/Away Batting Splits
|21 (72.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||24 (80.0%)|
|11 (37.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (43.3%)|
|14 (48.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||20 (66.7%)|
|2 (6.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (33.3%)|
|8 (27.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||14 (46.7%)|
Mets Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 16th in the league.
- The Mets' 4.49 team ERA ranks 21st among all league pitching staffs.
- The Mets rank 25th in baseball in home runs given up (80 total, 1.3 per game).
- Carrasco (2-2 with a 5.74 ERA and 19 strikeouts in 31 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Mets, his seventh of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Wednesday, the right-hander tossed six innings against the Philadelphia Phillies, giving up one earned run while surrendering six hits.
- The 36-year-old has an ERA of 5.74, with 5.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in six games this season. Opponents have a .248 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.