Twins vs. Guardians Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 3
Saturday's contest between the Minnesota Twins (31-27) and the Cleveland Guardians (25-32) at Target Field has a projected final score of 4-3 based on our computer prediction, with the Twins taking home the win. First pitch is at 7:15 PM on June 3.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Twins will send Sonny Gray (4-0) to the mound, while Logan Allen (2-2) will take the ball for the Guardians.
Twins vs. Guardians Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Guardians Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Twins 4, Guardians 3.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Guardians
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Twins Performance Insights
- The Twins have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and have won four of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Minnesota and its opponents are 5-5-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Twins have four wins against the spread in their last nine chances.
- The Twins have been favorites in 35 games this season and won 24 (68.6%) of those contests.
- Minnesota has a record of 17-9, a 65.4% win rate, when favored by -135 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win from the Twins, based on the moneyline, is 57.4%.
- Minnesota has scored 264 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Twins have a 3.42 team ERA that ranks second among all league pitching staffs.
Guardians Performance Insights
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Guardians have a record of 2-3.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Cleveland and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total three times.
- The Guardians have put together a 6-2-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 matchups (bookmakers set runlines in eight of those games).
- The Guardians have been victorious in 10, or 41.7%, of the 24 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Cleveland has come away with a win seven times in 14 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Guardians have an implied victory probability of 47.6% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Cleveland is the third-lowest scoring team in baseball averaging 3.6 runs per game (206 total).
- Guardians pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.89 ERA this year, 10th-best in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 29||@ Astros||W 7-5||Sonny Gray vs J.P. France|
|May 30||@ Astros||L 5-1||Joe Ryan vs Brandon Bielak|
|May 31||@ Astros||W 8-2||Louie Varland vs Hunter Brown|
|June 1||Guardians||W 7-6||Pablo Lopez vs Tanner Bibee|
|June 2||Guardians||W 1-0||Bailey Ober vs Aaron Civale|
|June 3||Guardians||-||Sonny Gray vs Logan Allen|
|June 4||Guardians||-||Joe Ryan vs Triston McKenzie|
|June 6||@ Rays||-||Louie Varland vs Shane McClanahan|
|June 7||@ Rays||-||Pablo Lopez vs Zach Eflin|
|June 8||@ Rays||-||Bailey Ober vs Tyler Glasnow|
|June 9||@ Blue Jays||-||Sonny Gray vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|May 29||@ Orioles||W 5-0||Logan Allen vs Tyler Wells|
|May 30||@ Orioles||L 8-5||Cal Quantrill vs Kyle Gibson|
|May 31||@ Orioles||W 12-8||Shane Bieber vs Keegan Akin|
|June 1||@ Twins||L 7-6||Tanner Bibee vs Pablo Lopez|
|June 2||@ Twins||L 1-0||Aaron Civale vs Bailey Ober|
|June 3||@ Twins||-||Logan Allen vs Sonny Gray|
|June 4||@ Twins||-||Triston McKenzie vs Joe Ryan|
|June 6||Red Sox||-||Shane Bieber vs James Paxton|
|June 7||Red Sox||-||Tanner Bibee vs Chris Sale|
|June 8||Red Sox||-||Aaron Civale vs Garrett Whitlock|
|June 9||Astros||-||Logan Allen vs Cristian Javier|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.