Sean Murphy Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Diamondbacks - June 3
Sean Murphy, with a slugging percentage of .447 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves versus the Arizona Diamondbacks, with Ryne Nelson on the mound, June 3 at 10:10 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Diamondbacks.
Sean Murphy Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Ryne Nelson
- TV Channel: BSAZ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +140)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Sean Murphy? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Sean Murphy At The Plate
- Murphy has 10 doubles, 11 home runs and 23 walks while hitting .285.
- Among qualified hitters, he ranks 35th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 11th and he is 10th in slugging.
- Murphy has gotten a hit in 28 of 47 games this year (59.6%), including 14 multi-hit games (29.8%).
- He has hit a home run in 21.3% of his games in 2023, and 5.6% of his trips to the plate.
- In 38.3% of his games this season, Murphy has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 17.0% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- He has scored in 22 games this season (46.8%), including six multi-run games (12.8%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Sean Murphy Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (64.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (54.5%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (27.3%)|
|14 (56.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (36.4%)|
|5 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (22.7%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (40.9%)|
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The Diamondbacks pitching staff is 19th in the league with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Diamondbacks' 4.30 team ERA ranks 16th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to rank 18th in baseball in home runs allowed (66 total, 1.1 per game).
- Nelson makes the start for the Diamondbacks, his 12th of the season. He is 2-2 with a 5.37 ERA and 37 strikeouts through 57 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance came on Monday against the Colorado Rockies, when the right-hander threw five innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.37, with 5.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 11 games this season. Opponents are hitting .291 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.