Pelicans Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The New Orleans Pelicans (39-38) are not expected to be serious contenders this season, with +20000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they ready for a matchup at home against the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday, April 1 at 8:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pelicans NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+20000||17th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Make the Finals||+6000||-||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Think the Pelicans can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Standings Information
The Pelicans are currently eighth in the Western Conference, 1.5 games behind the sixth-place Warriors, and would participate in the play-in tournament to qualify for the playoffs.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||10.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||10.5|
|7||Los Angeles Lakers||12.0|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||12.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
Pelicans Team Stats
- The Pelicans are 39-38 on the season so far.
- The Pelicans are 24-13 at home, 15-25 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The Pelicans have a 24-12 record in games they were listed as favorites, and a 15-25 record in games they were listed as underdogs.
- The Pelicans are 4-6 in one-possession games and 10-11 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, the Pelicans have registered a 7-6 record. They are 17-6 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The Pelicans have tallied 13 wins when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (13-6), and they have won two games when underdogs by 3.5 points or more (2-19).
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Pelicans' Top Players
- The Pelicans leader in points and assists is CJ McCollum, who scores 20.9 points per game to go with 5.9 assists.
- New Orleans' best rebounder is Jonas Valanciunas, who averages 10.1 boards per game in addition to his 14.3 PPG average.
- The Pelicans get the most three-point shooting production out of McCollum, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
- Herbert Jones and Valanciunas lead New Orleans on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals by averaging 1.6 per game and Valanciunas in blocks, averaging 0.6 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.