Pelicans Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The New Orleans Pelicans (36-37) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +25000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA title. Next up on their schedule is a matchup on Saturday, March 25 at the Los Angeles Clippers, beginning at 10:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pelicans NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+25000||19th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Make the Finals||+10000||-||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Think the Pelicans can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Standings Information
Currently, the Pelicans are No. 9 in the Western Conference (2.0 games behind the No. 6 Warriors), and would be in the play-in tournament.
|4||Los Angeles Clippers||10.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.0|
|8||Los Angeles Lakers||12.5|
|9||New Orleans Pelicans||13.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
Pelicans Team Stats
- The Pelicans have gone 36-37 on the season so far.
- The Pelicans have a 24-13 record at home and a 12-24 record on the road.
- The Pelicans have a 23-12 record in games they were listed as the favorite, while finishing 13-24 when listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Pelicans are 4-6. And they are 10-11 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- The Pelicans are 7-6 this season when favored by three points or fewer, and are 16-6 when favored by more than three points.
- The Pelicans took home the victory in just one game when playing as underdogs by 3.5 points or more this season (1-18), but they have picked up 12 wins in 18 games when underdogs by three or fewer points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Pelicans' Top Players
- The Pelicans leader in points and assists is CJ McCollum, who scores 21.0 points per game along with 5.9 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas leads New Orleans in rebounding, pulling down 9.9 rebounds per game while also scoring 14.3 points a contest.
- McCollum leads the Pelicans in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Herbert Jones is New Orleans' leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Valanciunas leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.