The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Max Homa
The Charles Schwab Challenge is entering the final round, and Max Homa is currently in 16th with a score of -3.
Looking to place a bet on Max Homa at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for all the stats and odds you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Max Homa Insights
- Homa has finished below par six times and carded 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in three of his last 15 rounds.
- Homa has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in one of his last 15 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
- Homa has finished in the top 10 in two of his past five events.
- He has made four cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Homa has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- Homa has made the cut three times in a row, and hopes to continue that run this week.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Homa has one top-10 finish in his past five appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 19th.
- Homa has three made cuts in his past five appearances at this tournament.
- The most recent time Homa played this event was in 2023, and he finished seventh.
- This event will take place on a par 70 listed at 7,209 yards, compared to the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- Homa will take to the 7,209-yard course this week at Colonial Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,361 yards during the past year.
Homa's Last Time Out
- Homa shot below average over the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, with an average of 3.25 strokes to finish in the 25th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 76th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.18).
- Homa was better than only 30% of the field at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.96.
- Homa recorded a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship, Homa carded five bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.8).
- Homa carded more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 4.5 on the 48 par-4s at the PGA Championship.
- At that most recent outing, Homa's par-4 performance (on 48 holes) included a bogey or worse 12 times (worse than the field average, 9.7).
- Homa ended the PGA Championship underperforming compared to the field's average of birdies or better on par-5s (1.3), with one on the eight par-5 holes.
- On the eight par-5s at the PGA Championship, Homa carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.0).
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Homa Odds to Win: +13000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Homa's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.