Braves vs. Phillies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Nicholas Castellanos and the Philadelphia Phillies will take the field on Saturday at Truist Park against Charlie Morton, who is starting for the Atlanta Braves. First pitch will be at 4:10 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Braves as -130 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Phillies +110 moneyline odds. Atlanta is favored on the run line (-1.5 with +150 odds). A 9-run over/under has been set for the contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Braves vs. Phillies Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Braves have a record of 4-4.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Braves and their opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- In their last game with a spread, the Braves covered the spread.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Phillies Player Props|
|How to Watch Braves vs Phillies|
|Braves vs Phillies Odds|
|Braves vs Phillies Prediction|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have been favored on the moneyline 42 total times this season. They've gone 26-16 in those games.
- Atlanta has a 23-11 record (winning 67.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -130 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Braves a 56.5% chance to win.
- In the 51 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Atlanta, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-19-2).
- The Braves have had a run line set for only two outings this season, and covered in both.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.