Braves vs. Phillies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Atlanta Braves and Philadelphia Phillies will meet on Thursday at Truist Park, at 7:20 PM ET, with Ronald Acuna Jr. and Alec Bohm among those expected to deliver at the plate.
The Phillies have been listed as -110 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favored Braves (-110). Philadelphia is a 1.5-run favorite (at +145 odds). The game's total has been listed at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Braves vs. Phillies Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- The Braves have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Braves and their opponents are 7-3-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Braves' last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Player Props|
|Braves vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Phillies Odds|
|Braves vs Phillies Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Phillies|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have a 26-15 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 63.4% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -110 or shorter, Atlanta has a record of 27-17 (61.4%).
- The Braves have a 52.4% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Atlanta has played in 49 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-19-1).
- The Braves have had a run line set for just one outing this season, and they covered.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.