Braves vs. Nationals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - April 1
Published: Apr. 1, 2023 at 9:42 AM CDT
Saturday's contest features the Atlanta Braves (1-0) and the Washington Nationals (0-1) squaring off at Nationals Park in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 6-2 victory for the heavily favored Braves according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 4:05 PM ET on April 1.
The Braves will give the nod to Spencer Strider against the Nationals and Josiah Gray.
Braves vs. Nationals Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves vs. Nationals Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Braves 7, Nationals 3.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Nationals
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Braves Performance Insights
- Last season, the Braves won 88 out of the 130 games, or 67.7%, in which they were favored.
- Last season, Atlanta won 16 of its 19 games, or 84.2%, when favored by at least -250 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Braves have a 71.4% chance to win.
- With 789 runs scored last year, Atlanta ranked No. 3 in all of baseball.
- The Braves' 3.45 team ERA ranked fifth among all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|March 30||@ Nationals||W 7-2||Max Fried vs Patrick Corbin|
|April 1||@ Nationals||-||Spencer Strider vs Josiah Gray|
|April 2||@ Nationals||-||Jared Shuster vs MacKenzie Gore|
|April 3||@ Cardinals||-||Charlie Morton vs Jake Woodford|
|April 4||@ Cardinals||-||TBA vs Steven Matz|
|April 5||@ Cardinals||-||Max Fried vs Miles Mikolas|
|April 6||Padres||-||Spencer Strider vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.