Ole Miss vs. Louisville Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
Published: Mar. 21, 2023 at 10:42 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 24, 2023 at 6:38 PM CDT
Friday's game that pits the Ole Miss Rebels (25-8) against the Louisville Cardinals (25-11) at Climate Pledge Arena is expected to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 66-64 in favor of Ole Miss. Tipoff is at 10:00 PM ET on March 24.
The Rebels' last game on Sunday ended in a 54-49 victory against Stanford.
Ole Miss vs. Louisville Game Info
- When: Friday, March 24, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Ole Miss vs. Louisville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ole Miss 66, Louisville 65
Ole Miss Schedule Analysis
- The Rebels registered their signature win of the season on March 19, when they took down the Stanford Cardinal, who rank No. 5 in the AP's Top 25, by a score of 54-49.
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, the Rebels are 6-6 (.500%) -- tied for the 24th-most victories.
Ole Miss 2022-23 Best Wins
- 54-49 on the road over Stanford (No. 5/AP Poll) on March 19
- 66-58 on the road over Georgia (No. 32) on January 12
- 78-63 at home over Mississippi State (No. 35) on January 26
- 61-50 on the road over Mississippi State (No. 35) on January 1
- 57-55 on the road over Alabama (No. 42) on February 26
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Ole Miss Performance Insights
- The Rebels put up 68.8 points per game (106th in college basketball) while allowing 56.3 per contest (20th in college basketball). They have a +415 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 12.5 points per game.
- In SEC games, Ole Miss has averaged 2.3 fewer points (66.5) than overall (68.8) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Rebels average 74.6 points per game. Away, they score 62.5.
- In 2022-23 Ole Miss is conceding 4.9 fewer points per game at home (53.3) than away (58.2).
- The Rebels are putting up 64.1 points per game in their last 10 games, which is 4.7 fewer points than their average for the season (68.8).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.