Mississippi State Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Currently, the Mississippi State Bulldogs (22-10) have the 31st-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +40000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Mississippi State with DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Bulldogs visit the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, starting at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 19 in the Second Round.
Bulldogs NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +40000 (Bet $100 to win $40000)
Think the Bulldogs have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Mississippi State Team Stats
- With 71.8 points per game on offense, Mississippi State is 58th in college basketball. At the other end of the court, it surrenders 59.2 points per contest, which ranks 51st in college basketball.
Mississippi State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-9 | Q2 Record: 7-0 | Q3 Record: 6-1 | Q4 Record: 7-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, Mississippi State is 2-9 (.182%) -- tied for the 50th-most wins, but also tied for the 37th-most losses.
- Mississippi State has tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (seven).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.