Mississippi State Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Mississippi State Bulldogs (21-12) currently rank 46th among all college basketball teams in terms of their odds to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +25000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Mississippi State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 9:10 PM ET on Tuesday, March 14, the Bulldogs play the Pittsburgh Panthers in the First Four. Mississippi State is favored by 2.5 points, and the over/under is set at 132.5.
Mississippi State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+25000||46th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|Pre-Tournament||+25000||46th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|Pre-New Year||+10000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Preseason||+25000||63rd||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Mississippi State Team Stats
- Mississippi State is outscoring opponents by 4.9 points per game with a +162 scoring differential overall. It puts up 65.9 points per game (321st in college basketball) and allows 61.0 per outing (10th in college basketball).
- Mississippi State has 19 wins (19-5) when playing as favorites, with two victories (2-7) when listed as underdogs.
- The Bulldogs are undefeated in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
- Mississippi State has won only one game when favored by three points or fewer this season (1-2), but it has 18 wins in 21 games when favored by three or more points.
Mississippi State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 4-9 | Q2 Record: 5-1 | Q3 Record: 5-2 | Q4 Record: 7-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Mississippi State is 4-9 (.308%) -- tied for the 34th-most victories, but also tied for the 30th-most losses.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Mississippi State is 5-1 (.833%) -- tied for the 32nd-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Mississippi State Players
- The Bulldogs points and rebounds leader is Tolu Smith. He averages 15.8 points per game and pulls down 8.5 rebounds.
- Mississippi State's assists leader is Dashawn Davis, who racks up 3.5 per game.
- The Bulldogs are led by Davis from long distance. He connects on 1.2 shots from deep per game.
- Mississippi State's steals leader is Davis, who grabs 1.7 per game. Smith leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks a game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.