South Jackson home goes up in flames
JACKSON, Miss. (WLBT) - The Jackson Fire Department is trying to figure out how a south Jackson home went up in flames early Thursday.
The fire started on Vail Avenue near McCluer Road around 4 a.m.
WLBT is working to find out if anyone was injured and what may have caused the fire.
Want more WLBT news in your inbox? Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
See a spelling or grammar error in our story? Please click here to report it and include the headline of the story in your email.
Copyright 2023 WLBT. All rights reserved.