2 transported to hospital after Jackson house fire
JACKSON, Miss. (WLBT) - Two people were transported to the hospital after a house fire in Jackson.
JFD Assistant Fire Chief Patrick Armon says the fire happened on Nimitz Street Sunday evening.
According to the fire department, a person was cooking inside of the home when the fire started.
Want more WLBT news in your inbox? Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
See a spelling or grammar error in our story? Please click here to report it and include the headline of the story in your email.
Copyright 2023 WLBT. All rights reserved.