Kitchen equipment catches fire inside Georgia Blue in Flowood

Kitchen equipment catches fire inside Georgia Blue in Flowood

FLOWOOD, Miss. (WLBT) - A small fire occurred inside the Georgia Blue in Flowood Saturday morning.

According to Flowood Fire Chief Jeffrey Welborn, kitchen equipment was to blame.

He added that, at this time, he does not know how the kitchen equipment caught fire.

No injuries were reported and there was also no structural damage caused to the building.

Copyright 2020 WLBT. All rights reserved.