Patrons, staff evacuated from Logan’s restaurant after fire breaks out

Patrons, staff evacuated from Logan’s restaurant after fire breaks out

JACKSON, Miss. (WLBT) - Patrons and staff were evacuated from Logan’s restaurant in Pearl this afternoon due to a small fire.

Assistant Fire Chief Brad Thornton says that the fire broke out on the roof during the lunch hour.

No one was injured and the fire has been snuffed out.

Right now, the restaurant is temporarily closed.

They are trying to make repairs so they can hopefully reopen on Monday.

Copyright 2019 WLBT. All rights reserved.