MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Fred’s is closing an additional 104 stores.
The Memphis-based chain announced it will close more stores, a month after they announced 159 stores closing across the U.S.
Those 159 stores are expected to close by the end of May.
The new 104 closures will begin liquidation sales immediately.
The Mid-South locations included in the new closures include:
- Marion, 2695 State Highway 77 S
- Jonesboro, 4212 E Johnson Ave
- Oxford, 1930 University Ave
- Hernando, 6 E Commerce St
- Corinth, 2040 E Shiloh Rd
- Sardis, 401 E Lee St
- Senatobia, 102 Norfleet Dr
- Southaven, 8912 Northwest Dr
- Bartlett, 6064 Stage Rd
- Memphis, 4589 Quince Rd
- Memphis, 7143 Winchester Rd
- Memphis, 6500 Quince Rd
Click here to see the full list of closing stores.