JACKSON, MS (WLBT) - Preparations are underway for the 2019 Hal’s St. Paddy’s Parade. The parade kicks off Saturday at 1 p.m., but there are events taking place all day Saturday.
The parade starts and ends at Hal & Mal’s at the corner of State Street and Court Street. The rambling, outrageous, hilarious ride heads west on Court Street, turns north on West Street, west on East Capitol Street, before making a final turn south on State Street.
The following streets will close at 11:30 a.m ahead of the parade:
- State Street & Amite Street
- State Street & Silas Brown Street
- State Street & Mississippi Street
- State Street & South Street
- Capitol Street & Lamar Street
- Amite Street & Congress Street
- Amite Street & West Street
- Pascagoula Street & Lamar Street
- Court Street & Lamar Street
- South Street & President Street
- South Street & West Street
- Court Street & West Street
- Pearl Street Bridge
Pascagoula Street will close at 6:30 a.m. to prepare for the Children’s Parade and Kids 5K Run. All other streets will close at 11:30 a.m. in preparation for the St. Paddy’s Parade walk.