Advertisement

Brandon vet posts warning after operating on dog who ate gorilla glue

The vet says apparently the glue has a taste/smell that dogs like.
Vet warns about dangers of gorilla glue and dogs. Source: Brandon Animal Hospital Facebook page
Vet warns about dangers of gorilla glue and dogs. Source: Brandon Animal Hospital Facebook page
Published: Sep. 25, 2018 at 10:00 AM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

BRANDON, MS (WLBT) - A Brandon vet posted on social media Monday to warn about the dangers of pets and gorilla glue.

The Brandon Animal Hospital said they performed surgery on a Jack Russell terrier that came in after it had chewed up a bottle of the popular glue.

We had a Jack Russell come in that had chewed a bottle of gorilla glue. She had vomited a few times and the owners found...

Posted by Brandon Animal Hospital on Monday, September 24, 2018

The vet said the glue basically made a mold of her stomach and he had to break it into pieces to get it off.

The dog has recovered well from the surgery and is eating and drinking normally.

Copyright 2018 WLBT. All rights reserved.