Cooking on stove causes fire in Jackson apartment - WLBT.com - Jackson, MS

Cooking on stove causes fire in Jackson apartment

Apartment complex in Jackson catches fire overnight Source: WLBT Apartment complex in Jackson catches fire overnight Source: WLBT
Apartment complex in Jackson catches fire overnight Source: WLBT Apartment complex in Jackson catches fire overnight Source: WLBT
Apartment complex in Jackson catches fire overnight Source: WLBT Apartment complex in Jackson catches fire overnight Source: WLBT
JACKSON, MS (WLBT) -

A Jackson apartment caught fire Monday night.

The apartment complex is called Sykes Park Manor located on Skyes Road.

According to Jackson Fire Chief Cleotha Sanders, it appears the fire started from food on the stove.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2018 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly