Grill leads to fire at downtown apartments - WLBT.com - Jackson, MS

breaking

Grill leads to fire at downtown apartments

Source: WLBT Source: WLBT
Source: Apartment tenant Source: Apartment tenant
JACKSON, MS (WLBT) -

Our crew is on the scene of a fire on West Capitol Street downtown at an apartment complex.

According to tenants at the apartment, the fire started because of an unattended grill on the roof.

A witness said the grill was too close to the wall and that caused the fire.

Roach Street and Farrish Street are blocked right now.

We are working to get more information and we are unsure if there are any injuries.

Copyright 2016 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly